gallery/vintage_logo_detail

Anderson Schoolhouse

gallery/about

About Us

 

The Anderson Schoolhouse


The property is privately owned by Anderson Schoolhouse LLC, and operated by Anderson Schoolhouse LLC members Dr. C. Abreu-Ellis and Dr. J.B. Ellis. Both serve as Associate Professors of Education at Ashland University. The main goal of the Anderson Schoolhouse program is to provide an appreciation of living history to the surrounding community.

 

Location

1202 US 42 South, Milton Township, Ashland, OH 44805

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Contact Us:

419.902.6372

schoolmaster@andersonschoolhouse.com